Oh, hey! I’m a 25 years old computer scientist.
I do things.
Mostly related to computers and typing lots of rubbish into them.
Résumé (Curriculum Vitae), updated February, 2020.
I have a BSc in Computer Science. The thesis was about mathematical approaches to computational biology problems. I’m now finishing my MSc in Computer Science.
Show me something cool
- Interactive and real time 2D simulation of the Kalman Filter in use to reduce statistical input noise.
- A simulation of Physarum, the “smart slime mould” able to solve mazes.
Some of the last things I did:
- Technical Coach, Teacher of a coding class in middle school, for the Girls code it Better project at “Scuola Primaria Bergognone”, in Milan. 3 weekly hours. I wrote a blog post about this.
- Technical leader of the CoderBot project at unimib. I’m full-stack developing the new version of the software redesigning APIs and using reactive frameworks for the frontend, while leading and supervising a team of 8 graduating Computer Science students working on the project.
- Software Consultant, Project Manager for Hawks Holding in Arcore, Milan.
I lead and mantain some open source initiatives. I’m involved in some others as contributor:
- gbdev, Home of the Game Boy development scene. A community of retro-hardware enthusiasts. I’m directly involved in mantaning and developing many related projects, including curated collections of resources, documentation efforts, an API collecting homebrews an much more.
- CoderBot, A programmable robot with educational purposes developed by Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca.
- dailyProgrammer, an app for coders, developers or students: daily coding challenges for learning, refreshing or just for fun.
- …and many more on my Portfolio and my GitHub account. Projects related to CERN are on the CERN GitLab.
- GitHub, where most of my open source work is published and maintained
- Google Play, my Android applications
- Telegram channel, things I find interesting
PGP public key:
1983 72FB 27A9 ED4F